Door Monitor/ Security.
California Gardens Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is looking for a Full-time and part time Door Monitor / Security to join our team!
California Gardens, is a proud member of Symphony Post Acute Network, one of the most innovative providers of post acute care in the United States. We are a family-oriented operation that takes a proactive approach to delivering quality outcomes for the guests in our care.
The Door Monitor/ Security will:
- Greet Visitors. Direct to appropriate office / department or resident rooms.
- Answer telephone calls; determine nature of the call and direct caller to the appropriate team / department
- Responsible to provide visual supervision and maintain order in front lobby.
- Responsible to secure front entrance and all exits
- Responsible to search and log in all personal items.
- monitor residents while out on patio
- Maintain the confidentiality of all resident care:
Door Monitor / Security Assistant must have:
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to visually monitor and immediately respond to door alarms/ facility codes
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
Door Monitor /Security Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- ability to immediately respond to alarms and codes
- 1 year experience in security preferred
Symphony rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.
Apply on line or apply in person at:
Symphony of California Gardens Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
2829 S California Blvd
Chicago, IL 60608