Sycamore Village is looking for Full-time and Part-time Nurse to join our team!
Sycamore Village is part of the Symphony Post-Acute Network, one of the country’s leading innovators in the delivery of post-acute care and management services. We are a family-oriented operation that takes a uniquely personal approach to delivering quality outcomes for the patients in our care.
The Licensed Nurse will:
• Direct the day to day activities of the nursing assistants
• Complete required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
• Prepare and administer medications as ordered by physician and perform other drug administration functions per established policies
• Make daily rounds of unit and prioritize in a fast pace environment.
Candidate must have the following:
• Ability to care for high acuity patients
• Promote and facilitate team work
• Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
• Demonstrate excellent customer service
• Licensed Nurse
• Long-term care experience
• CPR Certified
• Ability to work every other weekend
• Education is extremely important to our culture. Tuition reimbursement and on-going training and educational opportunities are available and encouraged.
• Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post-Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
• Health, dental and vision benefits available
• 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
• Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now or stop in and complete an application at:
Sycamore Village, 225 Castellano Dr., Swansea IL 62226