Symphony Post Acute Network is looking for a Part Time Receptionist to join our team!
Symphony specializes in long-term care and assisted living services. We deliver quality outcomes for the residents in our care and are a family-oriented operation that is the EMPLOYER OF CHOICE.
The Receptionist will:
- Provide clerical support
- Answer telephone calls; determine nature of the call and direct caller to the appropriate team / department
- Greet visitors. Direct to appropriate office / department or residents room
- Update and maintain personnel and resident listing
- Maintain the confidentiality of all resident care
The Receptionist Candidate must have the following:
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge and understanding of computer programs; example: Microsoft Office, Excel
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Dependability - Good Customer Service
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Previous Customer Service job experience a must
- Office Setting experience preferred
- Competitive pay and great benefits like Voluntary Benefits,401(k), vacation, and sick time
- Opportunity for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Work for a company recently awarded as the Best Place to Work
Apply online by clicking Apply Now
We are currently looking for candidates interested in working in the City of Chicago.