Symphony of Orchard Valley is seeking for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our dynamic team!
At the Symphony of Orchard Valley, we value the contributions of every Nurse (RN, LPN) Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and staff member we employ. We are dedicated to creating a positive, productive work environment where they are allowed to thrive.
We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network are certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our staff members first!
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will:
- Assist our residents with activities of daily living including but not limited to: showers and grooming, patient safety, and charting
- Document all patient care in the electronic medical records system
- Promote the highest level of customer experience at all times including family members, visitors, and co-workers
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Skills/Requirements:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Certification per state requirements
- Ability to work every other weekend
- Compliant with the IL Dept of Healthcare's Health Care Worker Background Check Act with respect to criminal history
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Benefits:
Symphony rewards its Certified Nursing Assistant professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.