Symphony Post Acute Network is looking for Social Worker to join our team!
we are located in Northwest Indiana
Symphony Post Acute Network is considered by many to be one of the area’s most innovative leaders in the delivery of post hospital nursing and rehabilitation. We are a family-oriented operation that takes a uniquely personal approach to delivering quality outcomes for the patients in our care.
Must have Skills:
- MUST have 1 year experience in long term care and and skilled nursing care
- Must have a Bachelors in social work, preferred Masters in social work
- Must demonstrate strong conflict resolution
- Therapeutic relationship skills
- Insurance/Medicare proficiency
- Job requires the social worker to appropriately transition the resident and family through the care process
- Ability to assess cognitive capacity and mood assessments utilizing standard tools
- Implementation of healthcare directives and ability to have discussions and knowledge of end of life care and hospice
- Understand fundamentals of discharge planning and able to work collaboratively with healthcare team which includes nursing and physician
Symphony Post Acute Network rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous work/life balance program, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now