Symphony of Joliet is looking for dietary aides to join our team!
We are part of the Symphony Post Acute Network, one of the country’s leading innovators in the delivery of post-acute care and management services. We are a family-oriented operation that takes a uniquely personal approach to delivering quality outcomes for the patients in our care.
The dietary aide will:
- Provide timely delivery of quality food for residents, guests, family members and staff according to established facility policies and procedures, using safe food handling requirements.
Candidate must have the following:
- Knowledge and understanding of dietary procedures including tray line set up,dish room procedures, and maintaining sanitation in the kitchen area
- Promote and follow food / dietary sanitation practices
- Ability to follow state, federal, and facility policies and procedures
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- High School Diploma or GED
- Long-term care or hospitality industry experience preferred
- Ability to work every other weekend
- Food handling certificate will be required come 1-1-16
- Education is extremely important to our culture therefore, we offer tuition reimbursement and on-going training and educational opportunities are available and encouraged.
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Health, dental and vision benefits available in addition to paid time off programs
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony of Joliet
306 N. Larkin Ave.
Joliet, IL 60432