Symphony of Crown Point is looking for a Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our team!
WE OFFER SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL on evenings & midnights!
Symphony of Crown Point, a Medical Resort™ offering Post Acute Hospital Rehabilitation and Senior Living, is a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network, one of the country’s most innovative leaders in delivery of post acute care and assisted living. As a family oriented operation, we take a uniquely personal approach to delivering the highest quality outcomes possible for the guests in our care.
The Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) will:
CNA must have the following:
- Assist our residents’ with activities of daily living including but not limited to: showers and grooming, patient safety, and charting
- Ability to care for high acuity residents
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Experienced Certified Nursing Assistant Certification per state requirements
- CPR Certified (preferred)
- Ability to work every other weekend
- Education is extremely important to the culture of Symphony of Crown Point we offer tuition reimbursement and on-going training and educational opportunities are available and encouraged.
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Competitive benefit and paid time off package
- Health, dental and vision benefits available
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees
We also have a STARBUCKS & Cafe with a 20% employee discount!
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now
or apply in person at:
Symphony of Crown Point – 1555 S Main Street, Crown Point, Indiana 46307