Symphony at The Tillers is looking for a Dementia Program Assistant to join our Activity Department Team.
DEMENTIA PROGRAM ASSISTANT – PART TIME
Symphony at The Tillers is part of the Symphony Post Acute Network; one of the country’s leading innovators in the delivery of post-acute care and management services. We are a family-oriented operation that takes a uniquely personal approach to delivering quality outcomes for the patients in our care...
Our dynamic Activity department is excited to add to their team!
The Dementia Program Assistant will:
Assists the Activity Manager in providing a diversified activity program for our dementia residents. Maintains records, attends interdisciplinary meetings and transports residents to and from activities. Performs varied clerical and departmental maintenance functions.
- Ability to plan, organize, and lead activities for our Dementia residents
- Promote and facilitate team work.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Long-term care experience preferred
- 1 + yrs experience working with Dementia patients a MUST
- Alzheimer/Dementia Certification preferred
- Certified as a CNA through the State of Illinois
- CPR Certified
- Ability to work every other weekend and holidays.
- Education is extremely important to our culture therefore, we offer tuition reimbursement and on-going training and educational opportunities are available and encouraged.
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com)
- Health, dental and vision benefits available
Apply online by clicking Apply Now
or apply in person at:
Symphony at The Tillers, 4390 Rt 71., Oswego, Illinois 60543