The Symphony Residences of Lincoln Park is looking for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
to join our team!
Symphony Residences, an Independent and Supportive Living Facility in up-scale Lincoln Park, is one of the most innovative leaders in assisted living. We deliver quality outcomes for the residents in our care and are a family-oriented operation that is the EMPLOYER OF CHOICE.
The Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) will:
Candidate must have the following:
- Assist our residents with activities of daily living including, but not limited to: showers, patient safety, medication reminders and charting.
- Excellent customer service
- Team work qualities
- High standard of ethics
- Able to work weekends / holidays
- Experienced Certified Nursing Assistant Certification per state requirements
- CPR Certified
- Competitive pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), vacation, and sick time
- Opportunity for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Work for a company recently awarded as the Best Place to Work
Apply online by clicking Apply Now or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony Residences of Lincoln Park – 2437 N Southport Ave., Chicago, IL 60614