Symphony of Glendale is looking for a talented, energetic and dynamic PM Supervisor to join our team!
Symphony of Glendale is part of the Symphony Post-Acute Network, one of the country’s leading innovators in the delivery of post-acute care and management services. We are a family-oriented operation that takes a uniquely personal approach to delivering quality outcomes for the patients in our care.
We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network and just got certified as a Great Place to Work!
The PM Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor will
Registered Nurse Supervisor (RN) must have the following
- Supervise all nursing staff (RN’s, LPN’s, and CNA’s)
- Manage staffing schedule and assignments to meet residents needs
- Provide training and in-services
- Complete required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
- Implement and maintain established policies and procedures
- Monitor quality assurance, safety, and infection control protocols
- Make daily rounds of unit and prioritize in a fast pace environment.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN)
- 2 years long-term care supervisory experience
- Ability to work weekends
- Education is extremely important to the culture of Symphony of Glendale we offer tuition reimbursement and on-going training and educational opportunities are available and encouraged.
- Opportunity for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post-Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Health, dental and vision benefits available
- Company paid life insurance plan
- 401K with company match
- Voluntary benefits (short term and long term disability, life insurance, etc.)
- Retention committee with monthly staff appreciation events
- Symphony of Glendale is located near the bus line / public transportation
If you are unable to apply online, please apply in person at:
Symphony of Glendale - 6263 N. Green Bay Avenue, Glendale, WI 53209