Symphony of Lincoln Park is seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to join our dynamic team!
At the Symphony of Lincoln Park, we value the contributions of every Nurse and staff member we employ. We are dedicated to creating a positive, productive work environment where they are allowed to thrive. To ensure that we do, we conduct regular surveys to continuously assess and, if needed, improve our ability to provide the best work environment for our employees. We believe that our extremely low turnover rate (about half the national average for skilled nursing facilities) is a true testament to the success of our proactive approach.
We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network and just got certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our staff first!
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) will:
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) must have the following:
- Direct the day to day activities of the nursing assistants
- Complete required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by physician and perform other drug administration functions per established policies
- Make daily rounds of unit and prioritize in a fast pace environment.
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) Benefits
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Ability to work every other weekend
Symphony rewards its Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.
Please feel free to apply online or come in Symphony of Lincoln Park
, 1366 W. Fullerton Avenue, Chicago, IL 60614.