Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) - All Shifts
We have added a shift diff for evenings and nights!!!
Symphony of Dyer is looking for qualified, reliable and loyal Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our dynamic team!
At the Symphony Post Acute Network, we value the contributions of every Nurse (RN, LPN) Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and staff member we employ. We are dedicated to creating a positive, productive work environment where they are allowed to thrive.
We are certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our people first!
There are full and part-time Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
positions available. There are a variety of programs available as well for unique staffing schedules.
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will:
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Skills/Requirements:
- Assist our residents’ with activities of daily living including but not limited to: showers and grooming, patient safety, and charting
- Document all patient care in the electronic medical records system
- Promote the highest level of customer experience at all times including family members, visitors and co-workers
- Attend all required in-services in order to be qualified to provide the highest level of care
Benefits of being a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) at Symphony of Dyer:
- Ability to work every other weekend and some holidays
- Valid CNA certification
- Compliant with the Indiana Healthcare regulations
Symphony rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication to company success with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now
or apply in person at: 1532 Calumet Avenue, Dyer IN 46311 www.symphonyofdyer.com