Symphony of Dyer is looking for qualified, reliable and loyal Dietary Aides / Dining Servers to join our dynamic team! www.symphonyofdyer.com
Meal & Starbucks discounts (YES! We have a Starbucks!)
At the Symphony of Dyer, we value the contributions of every staff member we employ. We are dedicated to creating a positive, productive work environment where they are allowed to thrive.
We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network and we are certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our staff members first!
Symphony of Dyer is considered by many to be one of the area’s most innovative leaders in the delivery of post hospital nursing and rehabilitation. We are a family-oriented operation that takes a uniquely personal approach to delivering quality outcomes for the patients in our care. We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network known for being the Employer and Provider of Choice www.symphonypan.com
There are full and part-time positions available. Shifts vary between the hours of 6:00 a.m. through 8:00 p.m.
The Server - Dietary Aide will provide timely delivery of quality food for residents, guests, and family
members according to established facility policies and procedures using safe food handling requirements.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge and understanding of dietary procedures including tray line set up, dish room procedures, and maintaining sanitation in the kitchen area
- Previous Server experience a plus
- Flexibility as well as the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Effective communication skills for interactions with families and staff
- Ability to promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- High School Diploma or GED
- Long-term care or hospitality industry experience preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work every other weekend as well as rotating Holiday and
- Opportunity for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Competitive benefit and paid time off package.
- Education is extremely important to our culture. We offer tuition reimbursement and on-going training and educational opportunities are available and encouraged.
- Health, dental and vision benefits available in addition to paid time off programs
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now
or apply in person at:
1532 Calumet Avenue, Dyer IN 46311 www.symphonyofdyer.com