Symphony of Dyer is looking for talented Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to join our dynamic team! www.symphonyofdyer.com
Meal & Starbucks discounts (YES! We have a Starbucks!)
At Symphony of Dyer, we value the contributions of every staff member we employ. We are dedicated to creating a positive, productive work environment where they are allowed to thrive.
We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network and we are certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our staff members first!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will:
- Direct the day to day activities of the nursing assistants
- Complete required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by physician and perform other drug administration functions per established policies
- Make daily rounds of unit and prioritize in a fast pace environment.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) must have the following:
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state of Indiana
- Ability to work every other weekend
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Benefits:
Symphony rewards its Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now
or apply in person at:
1532 Calumet Avenue, Dyer IN 46311 www.symphonyofdyer.com