MUST have 2 years Administrator experience in a LTC/SNF setting
Symphony of Bronzeville is looking for a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA). While other facilities may strive to maintain the status quo, Symphony Post Acute Network facilities are passionately dedicated to the goal of consistently improving the level of care and improving clinical outcomes.
We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network and just got certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our people first!
Symphony Post Acute Network Website: www.symphonypan.com
The Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) will:
- Direct the day to day functions of the facility in accordance with federal and state guidelines and regulations
- Ensures compliance with applicable legal, regulatory, accreditation and reimbursement guidelines and standards.
- Manage and ensure budgetary compliance
- Assist in the recruiting, hiring, counseling, and corrective action process
- Make routine inspections to ensure the facility is a safe, clean, comfortable, and appealing environment for residents, patients, visitors and staff in accordance with company guidelines
- Lead and manages all aspects of state or federal government survey processes
- MUST BE a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA)
- MUST have 2 years Administrator experience in a LTC/SNF setting
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years’ supervisory experience in a healthcare setting
Symphony rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.