Symphony of Morgan Park is looking for Full and Part Time PM and 2nd shift LPN's and RN'S to join our dynamic team!
Referral bonuses for current staff as well!
We are offering SIGN ON BONUS
At Symphony of Morgan Park, we value the contributions of every Nurse (RN, LPN) Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and staff member we employ. We are dedicated to creating a positive, productive work environment where they are allowed to thrive. To ensure that we do, we conduct regular surveys to continuously assess and, if needed, improve our ability to provide the best work environment for our employees. We believe that our extremely low turnover rate (about half the national average for skilled nursing facilities) is a true testament to the success of our proactive approach.
We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network and just got certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our Nurses (RN, LPN) Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and staff members first!
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) will:
- Direct the day to day activities of the nursing assistants
- Complete required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by physician and perform other drug administration functions per established policies
- Make daily rounds of unit and prioritize in a fast pace
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) requirements:
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- Licensed in the State of Illinois as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN)
- Long-term care experience
- Ability to work every other weekend
- Compliant with the IL Dept of Healthcare's Health Care Worker Background Check Act w/respect to criminal history
Symphony rewards its Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)/ Registered Nurse (RN) professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony of Morgan Park-
10935 S Halsted.
Chicago Il 60628